As shown above, CCCH=PCH+RACH+AGCH; downlink CCCH=PCH+AGCH; and uplink CCCH=RACH. In the above combinations, combination 3 and 4 must be allocated to slot 0 of the BCCH carrier configured for the cell; while combination 5 must be allocated to timeslots 2, 4 and 6 of the BCCH carrier. The FACCH works in the frame stealing mode, for which no fixed time sequence will be allocated. In addition, the cyclic multiframe period of SACCH/C4 and SACCH/C8 is 102 frames.
- Logical Channel Type in GSM
- Burst in GSM
- Definition of Logical Channel in GSM
- What is Frame and Channel in GSM
- DTX: Discontinuous Transmission
- Structure of Combined BCCH in GSM
- Downlink Logical Channel in GSM
- Advantages of Intelligent Network (IN)
- Basic Work of MSC (Mobile Switching Centre)
- How Many Broadcast Channels & what’s it work in GSM ?
Article Topics :