- Exchange where calls are established, maintained and released
- Database for all subscribers and their associated features.
- Communicates with the BSCs on the A interface and with PSTN on fixed line.
- MSC is weighted on the number of subscribers it can support. For example, an MSC of 1 lakh subscribers means one MSC is enough till subscriber base increases up to 1 lakh, beyond which another MSC is required.
- Downlink Logical Channel in GSM
- Structure of Combined BCCH in GSM
- Structure of Main BCCH in GSM
- Physical Combination of Logical Channel in GSM
- Uplink Logical Channel in GSM
- Dedicated Control Channel (DCCH) in GSM
- How Adaptive Multi-Rate Codec (AMR) work in GSM ?
- How Common Control Channel (CCCH) works in GSM ?
- What is inside SIM Card (Subscriber Identity Module) ?
- BCH ,CBCH and CCCH works in GSM
Article Topics :
a interface, bsc, call, communicate, database, features, gsm, lte, msc, subscribers, support