Sub-Carrier Allocation Mode 1
- DL PUSC – Downlink partial Usage Sub-Channels The downlink PUSC replacement zone is unique, that must exist in the frame structure specified by the protocols.
- DL PUSC with all SC – PUSC with all sc indicates the PUSC replacement mode when all the bandwidth resources are used.
- DL FUSC- Downlink Full Usage Sub- Channels
Sub-Carrier Allocation Mode 2
- UL PUSC – Uplink Partial Usage Sub-Channels
- BAND AMC – Mobile WiMAX profile specifies that both downlink and uplink can use the BAND AMC allocation mode. The sub-channels of BAND AMC are continuous.
- Whatever the uplink or downlink, each sub-channel has an independent pilot.