- Peak data rate 100Mbps (DL) and 50Mbps (UL) to 20MHz
- Throughput increased by 3-4 times and 2-3 times for the downlink to uplink from HSDPA Rel6 (DL=14.4Mbps, to use transmitter sites that have been used in UTRA/GERAN
- Throughput increased by 3-4 times and 2-3 time UL=5.7Mbps)
- Spectrum efficiency by continuing as for the downlink to uplink from HSDPA Rel-6 (DL=14.4Mbps,UL=5.7Mbps)
- Flexible use of spectrum (1.4,3,5,10,15,20MHz)
- Lower latency :
–Radio access network latency ( user plane UE –RNC-UE ) below 10 ms
- The ability of the use mobility up to 350 km / hour
- Coverage up to a radius of approximately 5 km
- Enhance MBMS ( Multimedia Broadcast / Multicast Service ) efficiency ( 1 bit/s/Hz)
- Retaining 3GPP RAT ( Radio Access Technology ) which already exist and support internetworking with him.
- Architecture simplification , minimization and packet –based interface , full IP
- Packet Data Convergence Protocol (PDCP) in LTE
- MIMO & Cell Traffic in LTE
- MIMO Multi User in LTE
- MIMO = Multiple Input Multiple Output in LTE
- H-ARQ Mechanism in DL
- Step of RRC Connection Setup in LTE
- Random Access Procedure in LTE
- Synchronization & BCH for TDD Frame in LTE
- How Synchronization Channel Works in LTE?
- What is EPS Bearer in LTE?
Article Topics :
downlink, hsdpa, lte, requirement, telecom, uplink