LTE Downlink Physical Channel
Physical Downlink Shared Channel ( PDSCH)
- This channel is used for unicastand paging functions.
- Carries the DL-SCH and PCH.
- QPSK,16-QAM,and 64-QAM Modulation.
Physical Downlink Control Channel (PCSCH)
- Informs the UE about the resource allocation of PCH and DL-SCH, and Hybrid ARQ information related to DL-SCH.
- Carries the uplink scheduling grant.
- QPSK Modulation.
LTE Uplink Physical Channel
Physical HARQ Indicator Channel (PHICH)
- Used to report the Hybrid ARQ status
- Carries Hybrid ARQ ACK/NAKs in response to uplink transmissions.
- QPSK Modulation
Physical Braodcast Channel (PBCH)