- A Logical Channel is defined by the type of information it carries.
Logical channels are classified into control and traffic channels.
- Answer to the question: what is it being transported?
- A Transport Channel is defined by how and with what characteristics the information is transmitted.
- Answer to the question: how is it being transported?
- A Physical Channel is defined by the physical resources used to transmit the data. At the physical level, a distinction can be made between:
- The physical channel on which are mapped transport channels.
- The physical signal, which does not carry information but is used for
synchronization or measurement.
- OFDM Receiver and How it work for LTE?
- List of LTE Equipment Related Parameters
- How Transport Channel Work in LTE?
- How to LTE Radio Air Interface?
- UL Allocation (SC-FDMA) in LTE
Article Topics :
How Channel Architecture in LTE?, physical, channel, information, transported, logical CHANNEL, control, dl, lte, lte downlink, mac, protocol, rlc, service, telecom, transport, ul