- Allocation of temporary identifiers between UE and E-UTRAN.
- Configuration of signaling radio bearer(s) for RRC connection.
- Low priority SRB and high priority SRB.
- Security functions including key management.
- Establishment, configuration, maintenance and release of point to point Radio Bearers
- Radio Protocol Stack Overview in LTE
- Resource Element Group in LTE
- Resource Block & Physical Resource Block in LTE
- How LTE TDD Subframe Allocations?
- How is Basic Frame Structure in LTE ?
- Radio Link Control (RLC) protocol services in LTE
- How MAC Protocol Work In LTE?
- How Channel Architecture in LTE?
- How Many Logical Channel in LTE ?
- How Transport Channel Work in LTE?
Article Topics :
Establishment and Maintenance of the RRC connection in LTE, rrc connection, selection, reselection, radio, priority, mobility cell, cell selection, e-utran, function of rrc in lte, lte, lte connection maintenance, radio bearesrs, rrc, rrc lte ue measurement reporting and control of the reporting;, srb, telecom, ue