- Role of Radio Access Network (RAN), namely NodeB and RNC is replaced with ENB, so as to reduce operational and maintenance cost of the device other than the simpler network architecture
- E-nodeB functions: all radio protocols, mobility management, header compression and all packet retransmissions
- As a network,E-UTRAN is simply a mesh of eNodeBs connected to neighboring eNodeBs with the X2 interface.
- Intra E-UTRAN Handover in LTE
- MIMO Single User for LTE
- How Downlink Control Information or DCI in LTE?
- How Data Transmission in UL in LTE?
- DL scheduler in LTE
- Transmit Diversity & Receive Diversity
- Packet-Switched Radio Interface in LTE
- How Many LTE Downlink Transport Channel ? How its Work?
- LTE Downlink & Uplink Physical Channel
- BENEFITS OF MULTI-ANTENNA TECHNIQUES IN LTE
Article Topics :
enodb, enodeb, eutran, node, radio, telecom